Thursday, April 23, 2009


Korean F4


well...its a new era again for F4, and this time... they're Koreans... after watching a lot of versions of these very Famous Manga story by Yoko Kamio...

the fever has never died down, from the Taiwan version back in year 2000 up to today's version by the koreans and rumors says... that China is also planning to do one, entitled Meteor Shower/Meteor Rain...coming maybe this July 2009 here's what they looked like...



from left to right Domyouji/Goo Jun Pyo, Rui/Ji Hoo, Soujiro/Yi Jung, Akira/Woo Bin


you'll be the judge which one's better (for me, Honestly I can't seem to choose) coz I watched all the versions even the Live action movie back in 1995 where Naohito Fujiko the one who played the 1st live action Hanazawa Rui and also had a Cameo appearance in Hana Yori Dango Final(movie) where he played Mr. Kaburagi the Hotel Volver's owner...and I like it all it never ceases to amaze me, and i'm still looking forward to the upcoming version of China...maybe it juz grown into me...I feel like growing up dreaming about becoming like Makino/Geum Jan Di/Shan Cai and having a man/love like Goo Jun Pyo/Domyouji/Dao Ming Si...


No comments: